Welcome to my Blog!!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

MY LEG FUCKING HURTS!!!

ok so to all who reads this: NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER let the Discovery Cruise like take away your sun tan lotion and then stupidly lay out in the sun for an hour and get your legs fried. I have like 2nd degree burns here and i showed it to Allison at work today and she said that it looks bad and i should put some aloe on it to help it heal. I HOPE IT WORKS!!

anyways,

i hear my fone buzzing, which is probably DIANA texting me to go on flyff, so that is what i do now. tomorrow i have off so ALOE-ED up i will be all day. hopefully after a day of this it will kinda heal a little. i did not go to my walking class today, but i went to my history class, because i do not think that walking, ahem hiking, 4 miles in woods is really cohesive to my leg.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grandma had a shitload of aloe in her yard goofball! Nice blog!

D said...

yeah aloe should help!! I understand getting burned because it only takes five min out in the sun for me @__@
be CAREFUL!!!! i dont want u getting skin cancer