Welcome to my Blog!!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

class registering time....

now is the time when we students here at suny suffolk get to register for classes....but the website is not working LOL. i look to the right and i see people who can help me register but i don know i kinda like to do it myself. i DO have questions about my sain report, though, so maybe i should sign up and take a looksie!!

anyways,

diana got xfire set up for me yesterday and that is cool. i was talking to her while playing AOM: Titans last night lol woot. think this will be a good thing to have. i tried to register for it before, but when i finished the registering process the site told me that i needed to be older...which is crazy bc IM 21 so how much older do i gotta be?? LOL. i think maybe i just did something wrong and it locked me out or maybe the site was acting all screwy or something so i don know.

later today i have a class at 2. i just took my walking classes final and that was only 11 questions which only took my like 10 minutes to do. hahahaha lol. i now get to spend the rest of my time in the cafe doing whatever. i WANTED to register for classes today. maybe i will just have to sign up for the people......for them to do it for me. i realllllly like doing it myself, though but WHATVER!!! *hits the reload icon on mozilla* PLEASE WORK DAMN YOU!!!

i have to work later from 4 until 10. i left my uniforms and eveyrthign washing at home...instructed mah sister to switch them because i will not be back with enough time but to throw them on and run out the door again.

as i finish this blog entry i leave you with one final thought: I WANT the book A Red Heart of Memories

i saw it on amazon the other day and have been obessing about it ever since....hahaa

1 comment:

D said...

So weird how Xfire was doing that to you.... ah well u got one now! YAY!